£30k per year
020 7820 7320
about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a distinctive charity in south west Hertfordshire dedicated to delivering excellent services in partnership with funders, users and the local community.
Volunteering and a good public spirit are at the heart of every successful community and every contented individual. Watford & Three Rivers Trust have worked for over forty years to ensure that the local community benefits from voluntary groups that are welcoming, effective, accountable and sustainable, and to ensure that people can contribute to the design and delivery of the services on which they rely.
Watford & Three Rivers Trust promotes, supports and delivers activities that strengthen the local community. They run the CVS service supporting Watford charities on fundraising and governance, their Dragon's Apprentice Challenge has raised over 100k for Watford charities and every week they provide activities and contacts for 200 older people within the community. Each month, Watford & Three Rivers Trust complete around 200 interventions to help vulnerable people living at home and each year their volunteer drivers complete around 20,000 miles taking people to urgent appointments. In total, they manage two community centres hosting 2,500 community activities each year, and lead a partnership aimed at supporting 14,000 people a year to relieve pressures on the NHS and adult care services.
They are now looking for a Wellbeing Development Co-ordinator to join the team on a permanent basis.
Watford & Three Rivers Trust - Wellbeing Development Co-ordinator
Location: Watford - Hertfordshire
Salary: 30,000 per annum
The post-holder will be responsible for developing and delivering an innovative programme of health and wellbeing and social activities to successfully engage older people aged 55 years+.
- Promote W3RT and its activities, and act in accordance with its principles.
- Attend meetings and events and represent W3RT as required.
- Contribute to fundraising and to project management.
- Work within agreed procedures, regulations and systems, including for accounting, expenses, communications, data collection, monitoring, and quality assurance.
- Establish and maintain professional and supportive relationships with colleagues and with partner organisations.
- Undertake such other work as may reasonably be required from time to time.
Closing date for applications: Monday 7th June at 5.00pm
We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.