£21k - 26k per year
020 7820 7331
11 months ago
Harris Hill are working exclusively with a brilliant born from sports, business development consultancy to identify a focused Account Manager that will work with a brilliant range of clients on writing trusts and foundations. This organisation supports a wide range of sporting and charitable organisations in Fundraising and business planning.
This role is ideal for someone who is a brilliant relationship builder, who might have a strong skill set in writing or someone who is currently working in a charity supporting on trusts and foundations. The organisation can upskill you and train you in areas that you need, therefore if you don't have direct experience with trusts then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
You will be joining a wonderful team who have a brilliant social culture, and they are looking for someone who can fit into their existing work culture. There is a lot of opportunity to develop and to write to a wide range of audiences and causes. It is a great role for someone who is looking to broaden their trust writing or general writing focus.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have:
- Experience of great relationship building within a customer service role, fundraising role or charity
- Excellent account management skills and confidence in developing relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Strong writing skills, either from experience of writing trusts applications or other examples of strong writing skills.
- Ability to be a team player and a willingness to learn
- Preferable experience in education, sport for development or the wider not-for-profit sector
If you are keen to learn more or what to receive a full job pack, please get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
Closes on the 19th of July and a CV and supporting statement will be needed.
Salary is £21,000 - £26,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.