£43.9k per year + on-site accommodation
020 7820 7310
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill the Charity Recruitment Specialist are working with an Italian NGO who work in Uganda. We are looking for an experienced Finance and Administrator Manager for a Local Hospital. This is an exciting, once in a life time opportunity for someone who genuinely wants to make a positive difference in many lives.
You will be employed by Italian NGO with an Italian contract and deployed on location at the Hospital as The Finance & Administration Manager.
You will be working on site at the Hospital in Uganda and a residence will also be provided as part of the package.
The position come with a house in the Hospital grounds.
The conditions of the contract will be defined depending on candidates experience and the salary will be up to 50,000. The training and probation period will be 6 months.
The Accounting and Administration Manager reports to the Institutional Director of the Hospital. And will be in charge of the following departments/sections/offices/functions with in the Hospital.
- On-site retail stores
- Personnel office (including the calculation and payment of salaries)
- Projects (the finance of the project and accountability)
- Taxes and social security
You will also be responsible for:
A number of qualified accountants, cashiers, other admin staff
The accounting software of the Hospital (Microsoft Navision)
The successful candidate will have:
- a degree in management accounting (or an equivalent accounting qualification)
- at least 4 years of experience in audit and the preparation of year end accounts
- experience in cost analysis by cost centres and projects
- experience in procurement (managing retail stores is desirable)
- at least a 2 years experience in managing teams
- intermediate/advanced experience in Microsoft Excel