£30k per year + circa
020 7820 7310
10 months ago
6 Months, 2 Weeks, 4 Days
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment is proud to be working with one of the worlds leading Humanitarian Charities to find a Finance Officer to join their Fundraising Team. The role is a 6 month Fix Term Contract with the possibility of going permanent.
Duties will include:
- To support the Fundraising Finance Manager in budgeting and forecasting
- To support the planning and budget process for fundraising and ensure it is completed within the agreed organisational time table and in accordance with procedures
- To provide an accurate and timely month end process for fundraising providing a narrative of performance, including responsibility for posting month-end journals and adjustments in an accurate and timely manner
- To identify risks associated with financial systems, to propose controls or actions to mitigate such risks, to document this, and to monitor such controls. To work with managers to ensure the payroll records and staff cost coding is correct
- To support the fundraising finance team in delivering professional business support and management information through the provision of up to date and timely management accounts and reports to meet the business needs. To process monthly journals and distribute monthly reports
- Highly computer literate with a strong knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and computerised accountants systems
- Part qualified accountant (CCAB recognised body) or Qualified Accounting Technician
- Experience of accruals, prepayments, financial reconciliations and double entry bookkeeping
- Sound knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and SORP 2015
- Experience of supporting the financial elements of Fundraising
If you are interested in this role, please send through your CV or call Harris Hill directly.
Due to the high volume of response to this job role, only CV's that match the job description will be contacted.