£23k - 28k per year
020 7820 7310
2 months ago
Assistant Management Accountant (part time)
Salary - £23,000 - £28,000 (pro rata for part time)
Part-time 21 hours per week
Harris Hill Charity are proud to be working alongside an international NGO who work tirelessly to support and protect the rights women and girls.
This is a great opportunity to work flexibly within an international team where the environment fosters your growth & development (study support is available and actively encouraged). The post holder will be a valued member of the Global Finance Team with the primarily responsibility to assist in the production of the global management accounts.
You will have:
- degree in accounting OR business management OR part-qualified accountant OR actively studying a professional accounting qualification
- exposure to Management Accounting and Reporting preferably in the charity sector
- experience of accounting packages (preferably SUNsystems and InforQ&A)
- knowledge in Excel (intermediate / advance)
- excellent Communication Skills
If you are looking for a flexible working situation while you study or juggle family life etc this could be a fantastic role with amazing opportunities for growth and progression!