£30k - 38k per year
020 7820 7308
over 2 years ago
1 Month, 1 Week, 6 Days
Harris Hill are excited to be working with an innovative research charity in order to recruit their next Interim Assistant Programme Manager for their STEM Education programme.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients Central London Office for a minimum of 6 weeks. There is a strong potential that our client will be looking to extend this role in the future.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start immediately or within a one week notice period.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Work with the Programme Lead to guarantee day-to-day smooth programme execution
- Engage in consultation with teachers and students to inform them about the programme
- Act as the first point of contact for schools across the country
- Create a plan for partnerships building for the start of the year
- Development of engaging and interactive programme content aimed at 11-16 year olds
- Monitor milestones, evaluation and finance to keep track of project budgets and deadline
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience as a Programme Manager of an Education or STEM programme
- Experience of effectively liaising with key stakeholder's across a range of different schools
- Demonstrable ability to manage budgets
- Ability to organise major events and manage social media channels
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.