£32k - 36k per year
020 7820 7308
4 months ago
6 Months, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with an incredible international charity in aim of placing their next Assistant Training and Quality Control Manager.
This vacancy is for an interim period of 6 months and will be based at our clients central London office. This role will sit in the organisations Individual Giving Department. The successful candidate will manage and oversee a programme of training and quality control activities that embeds and monitors adherence to organisational policies and sector regulation.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, my client is looking for somebody that is available immediately or within a short notice period.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage continual assessments of training materials, fundraising and campaigns to ensure they are delivered in compliance with sector regulations and company policies
- Identify, monitor and make recommendations for risk mitigation
- Manage partnerships with external agencies and ensure that agency partners are fully vetted prior to contract
- Provide guidance, support and training to staff members on legislation and internal policy
- Write up regular reports on quality KPI's for the Senior Management Team and Board
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the non-profit sector
- Extensive knowledge of sector legislation and compliance
- Demonstrable experience of risk identification and mitigation
- Knowledge surrounding dialogue fundraising techniques
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to a high level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.