£45k - 50k per year + Bonus, Car Allowance
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with Caudwell Children to help find their new Associate Director of Partnerships. This is a permanent position and will be based at their head office in Keele, Staffordshire.
The Associate Director of Partnerships will lead a high performing partnerships team to coordinate and implement Caudwell Children's partnerships strategy and to deliver the partnerships we need to achieve our goals, focusing on corporate/SME, NHS and government audiences.
You will inspire a team to secure and build partnerships with the major players that we need to engage with to meet our strategic objectives, and will be ultimately accountable for ensuring the team's successful acquisition, cultivation and growth of partnerships (in line with the organisation's new strategy) delivering to income, advocacy, public engagement and growing support objectives.
- Proven track record of supporting the leadership of an organisation at a senior level
- Track record in strategy development, corporate engagement and partnerships
- Track record of achieving six-figure financial targets and delivering wider value for an organisation
- Prior experience of leading teams and of matrix working and budget management
- Experience of engaging at C-Suite level and representing an organisation externally at highest level
- Knowledge of the management of a charity, social enterprise, public or private sector organisation, gained through significant experience at a senior leadership level
- Knowledge of income-generation and financial control within a charity/social enterprise setting. With practical knowledge of local, regional and national sources of grant and unrestricted funding
Over the next decade we have grand ambitions for growing the vision of Caudwell Children, becoming innovators and early interventionists in child disability and getting known for removing barriers during childhood and providing uninhibited futures.
This transformational period also brings the need to develop all our income streams to enable this growth, which makes it a fantastic time to join this dynamic and fast-moving charity during a period when we will undoubtedly attract national and international attention.