£42,217 per year
020 7820 7302
28 days ago
I am looking to speak to a Brand and Marketing specialist, to understand and articulate a unique brand proposition for an International charity, with an opportunity to tell powerful consistent stories about the fantastic work the charity does to advance children’s rights and equality.
The Brand Planner will provide expert brand leadership to teams across the organisation, and manage insight-led integrated marketing strategies that reach and engage our target audiences.
- Develop effective processes to review, plan and prioritise cross-organisation activities, events and goals to create and evaluate integrated communications calendars and messaging
- Manage the communications planning process – leading regular meetings with internal stakeholders, establishing a reporting loop to senior management, and ensuring briefing and production processes are kept up to date and fit for purpose
- Establish and manage cross-organisational messaging and planning documents, aligning and optimising key outputs and campaigns to increase our consistency, efficacy and impact
- Produce core and campaign-specific messaging frameworks for International staff
- Establish an audience-centric communications culture
- Develop integrated strategies for priority campaigns or projects and manage the delivery of key marketing activities
- Line manage the Brand Marketing Officer
If you are an experienced Brand strategist, with proven success in planning and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns then please get in touch!
This is a 12 month maternity cover contract- you will need to be available with maximum 1 months’ notice.
£42,217 per annum
Hybrid working in London and working from home
Please get in touch ASAP, as the charity is keen to move quickly. Please call 02078207302 or email Hannah.email@example.com for more info!
Firm closing date is Friday 1st October 8am.