£38k - 44k per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 year ago
Be part of an exciting Arts and Heritage organisation as their Business Development Manager. You will be taking on the responsibility of delivering their Business Development Plan (2020 - 2025) with particular focus on bringing in income through Trusts and Foundations. You will work closely with the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team in doing this. You will be wanting to join a charitable foundation and have a key role in generating and securing income through trusts and help support bring in new business to secure commercial income opportunities.
They are a brilliant organisation that host festivals and have the largest collection within the south of England. It is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to work within a small team and develop and secure over £250,000 per annum through Major Gifts, as well as some commercial opportunities too. You will have huge scope to approach warm leads and develop existing relationships too.
Key parts of the role are:
- To cultivate and convert funding prospects in each of the following market segments: Donations & Membership; Crowdfunding & Giving Circles; Charitable Trusts & Foundations; Government Contracts & Commissioning; Corporate Sponsorship & Funding; and Commercial Income.
- To prepare and submit compelling applications, proposals and presentations to funders.
- To manage the funding pipeline and effective data about prospective funders and donors.
To be considered for this role you will be:
- Demonstrable track record of success in net income growth and improved profitability
- Strong evidence of business development success from a diverse range of funding sources including charitable, corporate, and statutory fundraising.
- Demonstrable experience of leading on major donor fundraising with individual, institutional and/or corporate major donors.
If you want to hear more about the role and receive a full job pack then please get in touch with Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
Interviews will be held in the middle of April and the role closes on the 7th of April.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.