£25,276 - 29,200 per year
020 7820 7331
10 days ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a wonderful social welfare organisation in looking for a new Business Development Officer. They are seeking a dynamic sales professional to actively engage with existing and prospective clients. This role sits within the Business, Development and Innovation directorate which is responsible for the charity's digital products and services for employers and local authority commissioners and service providers.
This role is perfect for someone in the sales space out of sector and is looking for a charity sector role. You will be joining a young and dynamic team!
Key aims of the Post
- To support the Business Development and Innovation team to develop, deliver and grow its earned income activities.
- To liaise with and provide support to existing clients, grow client prospects and assist relationship building through active client engagement.
- Carry out prospects research to assist in new business development.
- Attend business meetings.
- Work closely with the Client Services team to retain and increase client engagement;
- Ongoing client servicing / managing client accounts
If you are interested in the role or want to learn more, then please do get in touch with Hannah on 02078207331 or email her at email@example.com
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.