£30k - 32k per year
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be representing a highly respected veterans charity to hire a Campaigns Co-ordinator to help with In Memory fundraising. You will support with the implementation and daily management of campaigns to promote In Memory fundraising products across a range of direct marketing channels.
In this position you will:
- work with the Campaign Manager to implement direct marketing and retention campaigns across a number of channels including events, email, direct mail and telephone
- support in organising and producing a key annual event for this team
- work creatively with agencies and internally to develop campaigns to increase and maintain donor support
- assist in the development of new and existing fundraising products
Please apply for this position if you;
- have experience of direct marketing campaigns across several channels
- enjoy working on concurrent projects and working with a variety of stakeholders including creative agencies, suppliers and a range of internal teams
- are looking for an opportunity to be creative and increase support for this much-loved charity.
The closing date for applications is May 1st. For more information about this position please contact Hayley at Harris Hill on 02078207306 or email your CV to Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org.