£38k per year
020 7820 7305
3 months ago
Sitting within the Marketing and Communications team, the Case Study Manager is a vital position for this health focused charity. You will be responsible for making sure the charity shares people's stories and experience's, as personal stories of people's experiences are by far the most important and engaging way they have to show people the value of our work and of their support. You will tell these stories across major national brand, marketing and fundraising campaigns.
You will be responsible for managing and developing the Case Study team and you will develop and deliver forward plan and strategy. You will ensure our hundreds of case studies are communicated with sensitively and efficiently, building a stewardship programme that treats them as valued volunteers.
In order to apply for this role you will have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent writing, proofreading and copy editing skills
- Exceptional interviewing skills
- The ability to build and maintain trust in sensitive situations, such as interviews with terminally ill people
- Ability to influence and negotiate at a high level, including in stressful situations, across departments and with senior staff
- Ability to identify great stories suitable for use across a range of channels, including PR, campaigns, marketing, social media and email.
- Understanding of legal issues in relation to case study confidentiality, management and usage
- Significant experience of interviewing vulnerable people to create content for marketing, campaigns and PR usage
- Experience of developing a case study or communications channel strategy for a charity or brand.
- Significant experience of building relationships with vulnerable people
This is a permanent role, based in London. Salary £38,000
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more details. The closing date is Wednesday 13th February, however the role may close early if they have a strong calibre of candidates before then. So please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.