£19k - 24k per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with the ever fantastic NSPCC in the quest for them to find a new events team member. The role, Fundraiser Executive, sits within the Mass Participation Team, who are fast becoming very active and occupied with several events that are finally given the go ahead after months of lockdowns. The role will be based out of their London office for a permanent full time posting. The ideal candidate for this role will ensure the perfect delivery of specific activities in line with the Third Party Events portfolio. Furthermore, the Fundraising Executive will be responsible for supporting the team and working to make sure that participation levels and net income from sporting events are maximised.
- To act as the first point of contact for supporters, responding to enquiries and developing the NSPCC relationship with them.
- To engage with and inspire supporters using creative and engaging methods of communication, including written, verbal and digital communications.
- To take responsibility for events and the development of relationships and delivery of income from those events, with the aid of mentoring and coaching by Senior Fundraiser.
- To update databases and supporter information systems on a regular basis in line with NSPCC policy and procedures to ensure all records are up-to-date and accurate.
- Work with colleagues cross-departmentally to ensure that fundraising activities are managed and developed in a way that maximises income for the NSPCC.
- Well-developed verbal communication skills to deal effectively, efficiently and appropriately with supporters, staff, senior managers and external organisations.
- A good attention to detail and the ability to collect data from various sources, analyse findings and present them clearly in a way that meets desired outcomes.
- Ability to apply effective numeracy skills in entering and recording financial data and interpreting, analysing and presenting financial data in clear and accurate format to meet desired outcomes.
- Ability to plan, monitor and implement projects/events/initiatives to agreed deadlines often with conflicting priorities.
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description, please contact Ruaidhri and send him a CV at Harris Hill on: Ruaidhri.firstname.lastname@example.org or call him: 0207 820 7319
This particular role closes on Thursday 26th August