£26k - 32k per year
020 7820 7331
9 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with the ever fantastic NSPCC in the quest for them to find a new events team member. The role, Third Party Events Fundraiser, sits within the Mass Participation Team, who are fast becoming very active and occupied with several events that are finally given the go ahead after months of lockdowns.
The role will be based out of their London office for an 8-month fixed term contract with the option to extend. The ideal candidate for this role will be results-driven with outstanding organisation and coordination to deliver events to a high standard. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will work closely with senior team members to highlight and capitalise on new opportunities, to further increase the portfolio of events run by the NSPCC.
- To project manage specific event activities, co-ordinate cross fundraising activity, develop materials, keep track of budgets and evaluate as appropriate.
- To develop specific activities and build existing activities to increase participation and income.
- Evaluate the performance of specific activities and to provide financial information as required.
- To work effectively with other departments in Fundraising and other functions within the NSPCC to maximise income.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills to deliver fundraising and training content, ideas and activity updates to a range of audiences in a clear, inspiring and confident way.
- Well-developed ability to build, manage and develop relationships with individuals within an organisation and externally and achieve objectives through these relationships.
- Proven ability to work with and through other teams and departments to maximise results for an organisation.
- Well-developed numeracy skills for entering, recording, interpreting, analysing and presenting financial data in clear and accurate format.
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description, please contact Ruaidhri and send him a CV at Harris Hill on: Ruaidhri.email@example.com or call him: 0207 820 7319
This particular role closes on Monday 2nd September