£34k - 40k per year
020 7820 7310
6 months ago
Is your passion for animals up there with your passion for finance?
If yes, this Charity Finance Partner role could be your next ideal career move. This may be the perfect environment you have been looking for because they are an international charity doing their best to look after those who cannot take care of themselves.
Because of internal changes on the horizon this is a genuinely exciting opportunity. We are looking for an aspiring candidate who will embrace change and have the long-term vision to continue progressing within the charity sector. The attractive thing about this role is it also comes with the opportunity to shape the charity's future as they expand their reach across the globe.
As the successful the applicant you will be keen to establish excellent internal communications, policies/procedures, systems/processes and work flexibly with business areas making sure all of this happens within a controlled structure.
Naturally you will be excited to work in collaborative, progressive and forward-thinking culture. You must be focused on continually learning, improving and eager to put your business-partnering skills to use. This will be your opportunity to flex your communication skills as conveying and embedding financial competency throughout the organisation will be a fundamental part of the role.
- Experience of accounting & database packages
- Excel (intermediate to advanced level)
- Willingness to innovate, collaborate, question and have a flexible attitude to work.
- A strong desire to continually build on your skills
- Ability to produce clear and concise documents to back up your financial proposals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (you must be able to build working relationships)
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Finance Experience within the charity sector
- Actively participate in the implementation of a new finance system.
- Roll out the new system across the organisation.
- Be an expert to ensure all users have a point of contact for help & support.
- Seek opportunities to work in partnership across the charity to make sure all teams get the support they need to manage the financial aspects of their roles.
- Challenge the status quo to improve and reorganise finance processes across the organisation.
- Deliver accurate, relevant, user friendly financial information throughout the organisation to support decision making at all levels.
- Confident Excel user including pivot tables, vlookups and data filtering.
- Offering support to budget holders in the management of budgets & variance analysis.
This will suit you if you have first-class communication skills and you want to grow & evolve into a new exciting role...good luck!