£38,718 pro rata plus 8% pension contribution
020 7820 7320
11 months ago
We are a Sheffield charity which provides free specialist therapy and counselling for women who have suffered abuse and trauma. We are the only free service in Sheffield which offers up to a year of support for those clients with the most complex and severe trauma symptoms. We have a 30 year track record of helping women in Sheffield.
The women we support have often experienced several episodes of trauma over many years, and need time to build trust with their therapist and to safely process what has happened to them so that they can rebuild their lives.
We aim to work with every client at the pace which is right for them and our clients tell us that this approach makes all the difference in enabling them to deal with underlying traumas which have often gone unaddressed for years or decades.
We are now looking for a new CEO for Saffron Sheffield - a dynamic and caring individual with a broad range of skills to develop and support the organisation through its next phase of development.
Job title: Chief Executive Officer
Hours: 30 per week
Pay: £38,718 pro rata plus 8% pension contribution
Alongside other criteria listed in the job description, the successful candidate will have:
- Commitment to anti-discriminatory and anti-oppressive practices and women-only services
- Demonstrable experience of leadership at CEO or senior director level at an organisation of comparable scale and complexity
- Experience of operating at Board level and capable of working with and alongside the Board
- Excellent knowledge of business development, with a successful track record of leading income growth through personal relationships
- Proven experience of developing and implementing wide-reaching strategies that successfully deliver objectives
- Collaborative leadership skills with ability to bring the best out of a team and to support individual staff development
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strategic senior relationships
- An interest in mental health issues and commitment to offering psychotherapy and wellbeing services to women
Due to the sensitive nature of the charity's work this vacancy is open to females only (exempt under the Equality Act 2010 Schedule 9, Part 1)
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role with details on how to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7820 7320
Closing date for applications: 9am, Tuesday 6th April 2021