020 7820 7301
24 days ago
Vision Homes Association provides care and support to people with a wide range of disabilities [including learning disability, sensory loss, acquired brain injury, cerebral palsy] in a variety of care settings including registered residential care homes and supported living services. At present VHA's services are concentrated in South Shropshire and West Yorkshire.
Vision Homes is now looking to appoint a new Chief Executive to lead and develop the organisation. Key competencies that Vision Homes is looking for include;
- Leadership skills
- Experience of developing, implementing and evaluating strategies, policies and procedures and quality assurance mechanisms
- Experience of working at a strategic level researching, developing and implementing new services
- Experience of change management
- An understanding of charity governance and Care Quality Commission compliance
- An understanding of equality and diversity, risk management, health and safety at work and human resource management
- An ambition to take full responsibility as CEO
Chief Executive Officer Vision Homes
We encourage applicants who are from underrepresented groups with protected characteristics, as we value having a diverse pool of applicants to find the best candidate.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role with details on how to apply, please send an expression of interest and (optional but appreciated) a CV or professional profile in confidence to our consultant Aled Morris at email@example.com.
For an informal and confidential conversation about this position, please contact Aled at the above address with your number and suitable times to speak. You can also call on 0207 820 7301 but please be aware the line can be busy so a pre-arranged call is the best way to ensure availability.
Please note: responding to this advertisement will not in itself be considered an application. We will need a CV and a supporting statement addressing the full person specification in the information pack.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Wednesday 14th April 2021.