£50k - 55k per year
020 7820 7321
30 days ago
Spires is a London based charity that will support anyone who is in a state of need. Our clients have a range of complex needs including homelessness, insecure accommodation, unemployment, mental and physical ill health, addiction and substance abuse. Some are victims of domestic abuse and others imprisoned in sex work with entrenched addictions and chaotic lifestyles.
We are committed to promoting the dignity of individuals by working to restore their self-esteem and relieve their loneliness. We strive to discover the unique qualities of everyone accessing our services in order to meet individual needs.
Our new CEO will lead the implementation of an exciting new strategy that will greatly increase our reach, both geographically and in the number of people we work with.
Role: Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Location: South London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000
Contract: full time, permanent
Amongst other criteria, the successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge and understanding of the specific needs of people affected by homelessness, substance abuse, domestic violence, or involved in sex work
- Experience of leading an organisation, service or team and coordinating a wide range of people to achieve strategic goals
- Experience of implementing strategic plans, including business planning systems and ensuring good governance and performance
- Experience of building and maintaining successful partnerships with funders and other service delivery organisations
- Well-developed people skills and the ability to create positive relationships with staff, volunteers and service users
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role with details on how to apply, please send an expression of interest and (optional but appreciated) a CV or professional profile in confidence to our consultant, Jenny Hills at Harris Hill, firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal and confidential conversation about this position, please contact Jenny at the above address with suitable times to chat.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 29th November 2021.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.