£60k - 65k per year
020 7820 7321
3 months ago
At Citizens Advice Waltham Forest, we are seeking our next Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to consolidate and build on our success in providing high-quality advice to our community, and in campaigning for positive change.
We provide free, confidential and impartial advice and campaign on big issues affecting people's lives. Our goal is to help everyone find a way forward, whatever problem they face.
People come to us with all sorts of issues - most frequently money, benefit, housing or employment problems. People may be facing a crisis, or just considering their options. We value diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination wherever we see it. We are lucky to have a highly diverse, committed, expert and collaborative team that is well-established, with a reputation for delivery.
We use our clients' experience, stories and evidence to research and campaign for positive change locally and nationally.
Organisation: Citizens Advice Waltham Forest
Job title: Chief Executive Officer
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
Location: Walthamstow, London (hybrid working)
Amongst other criteria, the successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable success in senior management or leadership roles in an organisation of comparable scale and complexity.
- Experience of running and improving high-quality, value and volume client-facing services at a senior level in a multi stakeholder environment.
- Demonstrable experience of leading change across an organisation with multiple, diverse stakeholders.
- Experience of devising and implementing strategic development and resource plans, particularly in the area of service development and organisation development.
- Demonstrable track record of financial management and budgetary control, and ability to manage a budget.
- A track record of successful income generation, through fundraising, commissioning and marketing activities
We encourage applicants who are from underrepresented groups with protected characteristics, as we value having a diverse pool of applicants to find the best candidate.
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this role with details on how to apply, please send an expression of interest and (optional but appreciated) a CV or professional profile in confidence to our consultant, Jenny Hills at firstname.lastname@example.org
For an informal and confidential conversation about this position, please contact Jenny at the above address with your number and suitable times to speak.
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 14th March 2022