£40k per year
020 7820 7321
3 months ago
At Wrexham Glyndŵr Students’ Union, we are seeking our next CEO to deliver on an exciting strategy, Roadmap to 2025, building on the commitment of a small team, engaged sabbatical officers and trustees, and a fantastic working relationship with Wrexham Glyndŵr University. As our next CEO, you will provide leadership as we design and move into a new building, build our organisational capacity and resilience, and continue to provide the best possible services to our diverse student members.
Wrexham Glyndŵr Students’ Union started off as a Guild and a department within Wrexham Glyndŵr University and is now a proud, independent registered charity and company in its own right. Made up of a variety of services, including the advice centre, Glyn’s Bar, sports and societies and student voice mechanisms, we are here to represent and ensure students’ experience is the best it can be.
Role: Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Wrexham Glyndŵr Students’ Union
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Amongst other criteria, our new CEO will have:
- Relevant managerial or leadership experience in a comparable role within a not for profit or similar organisation
- Experience of translating strategic vision into high quality services and outcomes
- Relevant experience of managing people, including selection, induction, training and performance management
- Experience of managing a team and ensuring they are supported and empowered to be the best they can be
- Successful budgetary management experience
- Proven track record of forging successful partnerships and engaging with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
If you would like to receive an Information Pack for this Chief Executive Officer role with details on how to apply, please send an expression of interest and (optional but appreciated) a CV or professional profile in confidence to our consultant, Jenny Hills at Harris Hill, email@example.com. For an informal and confidential conversation about this position, please contact Jenny at the above address with suitable times to talk.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 21st March 2022
Harris Hill Charities Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.