£30k per year
020 7820 7305
14 days ago
Are you a confident communicator with experience of supporting media and social media communications in a professional environment? Do you have experience of preparing reports, articles and building lasting relationships with patrons or supporters in a charity setting?
This charity based in Central London is seeking an experienced communications expert to provide support in managing and developing relationships with major donors and working closely with the Chief Executive on a variety of tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a pro-active individual with experience of writing e-mails in both a professional and persuasive manner.
Your role will be to coordinate and develop content, news and messaging for communications with patrons and major donors, so that they are informed, engaged and able to take part in two-way communication.
In order to apply for this role you will have the following expertise:
- Excellent written English language skills and a commitment to write clearly, concisely and with the audience in mind.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Skilled at communicating, interacting and developing working relationships with people at all levels.
- Experience of communicating via social media in a professional setting
- Able to identify the appropriate level, type and form of information required by different audiences.
- Able to prioritise, coordinate and organise multiple tasks efficiently.
- Ability to pick up new skills and ideas quickly, as well as contribute creative solutions to communications issues.
- Open and inclusive. Able to work alongside others with enthusiasm, to achieve the best results.
Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com for more details. Please note the closing date is Wednesday 13th February, so please get in touch before to avoid disappointment.