£30k per year
020 7820 7302
8 months ago
I am working with a brilliant organisation who provide funding for organisations that provide free legal advice. They raise funds and distribute them strategically to those advice agencies who can make the most difference to the lives of vulnerable people. If you are passionate about campaigning and driven by impact then this organisation could be for you.
As Communications and Engagement Senior Officer, you will tell the story of the Foundation, building the profile and brand in a creative way. Previous experience and understanding of storytelling, brand and digital platforms is key.
Key responsibilities are varied day to day:
- Create high quality creative campaigns, and copy, to publicise our work, attract support, and generate additional enquiries. Including:
- Drafting and disseminating press releases
- Website enhancement, optimisation and oversight
- Drafting and editing creative content for collateral, campaigns and project updates
- Managing and maintaining all social media accounts, and associated communications, to increase awareness and engagement
- Produce monthly external newsletter
- Develop case study content linked to success stories and key engagement criteria
- Develop and maintain brand usage guidelines, which define the Foundation’s tone of voice and visual presence, along with a library digital assets and template collateral
If you have experience in public relations, marketing or communications and have fantastic interpersonal skills then please get in touch.
There will be various areas for development, growth and new initiatives within this role, that will provide the postholder space to stretch and develop their expertise as the Foundation continues to advance.
£30,000 per annum
Full Time, Permanent role.
Location: Flexible- either remote, or office based in London. Occasional travel for key meetings in London necessary.
The organisation is keen to move quickly. Please e-mail your CV to me ASAP, to start the conversation: Hannah.email@example.com