£36,912 per year
020 7820 7305
over 1 year ago
In this role you will lead, develop and deliver the charity's external engagement with various audiences, across multiple platforms, with a particular focus on digital and social media.
The charity are a humanitarian aid charity, who have a Christian ethos, who work internationally bringing life-saving relief and recovery to communities devastated by natural disasters, crises and other conflicts.
- Develop, implement, manage and review the charity's digital communications and marketing plan and activities:
- Develop and deliver strategy, plan and content for the charity s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn) engaging supporters around the pray, give, go message, scheduling daily postings on these social media platforms.
- Act as the point of contact within the charity for ensuring brand accuracy, tone and appropriateness of messaging for all published materials and communications.
- In liaison with the rest of the UK team, ensure that all print materials and publications are well-designed, printed and distributed in a timely manner and within budget.
In order to apply for this role you will have the following skills/experience:
- Degree or equivalent
- Substantial experience in a marketing or communications role, preferably within the charity sector
- Inspired by and in full agreement with the charity's Christian values and ethos
- Substantial experience in a marketing or communications role, preferably within the charity sector, ideally in an international relief / development organisation or Christian agency
- Substantial experience of planning, implementing and evaluating digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels, targeting UK audiences, and increasing visibility
- Ability to generate design and campaign briefs, write and review digital content and evaluate artwork, providing feedback
- Line management experience
- Budget management and experience of dealing with designers, developers and other suppliers, negotiating costs and managing relationships to ensure positive outcomes
This is a part-time role, working 3 days a week. Flexible working hours are available.
Salary is £36,912.96 per annum full time (pro rata for 3 days per week, i.e.: £22,147.78)
The last date for applications is Friday 8th February, please get in touch before to avoid disappointment. Please e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.