£36k - 40k per year
020 7820 7305
over 1 year ago
I am currently working on an exciting Communications and Marketing Manager role based in London. The role is working with a Hospital Charity, the charitable foundation connected to the Hospitals Trust. Based in Tooting, the Hospital is one of the country’s largest teaching hospitals, treating more than 500,000 patients annually. The Hospital Charity exists to support the Trust and the communities it serves. As a Hospital Charity it gives grants and raises funds to improve facilities, provide equipment, enable ground-breaking research and fund an array of arts activities, as well as support staff.
This charity is looking for an energetic and knowledgeable individual to lead the communications, brand, marketing campaigns, storytelling and impact reporting for the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering communications strategies and campaigns covering digital and social media, marketing, media and public relations.
- Producing regular e-newsletters and social media content, demonstrating the success and positive impact of the charity.
- Developing and expanding the presentation of the charity’s brand and key charity messages.
- Writing compelling and engaging articles and case studies, including the Annual and Impact Report.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess excellent strategic marketing and organisational skills.
- Have experience managing complex communications, creating robust and flexible campaigns, and delivering projects to deadlines.
- Have a good understanding of the charity and health sector.
Salary circa: £36,000- £40,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Tooting, London
Please get in touch for more details, by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is ASAP so please get in touch now, to avoid disappointment.
Looking forward to hearing from you.