£25k per year
020 7820 7305
about 2 years ago
I am looking to speak to a Communications Coordinator, who is based in Witney, or Oxford, to join a charity with a wonderful social purpose. Arts Enterprise with a Social Purpose (Aesop)’s vision is of a future when arts solutions for society’s problems are valued and available for all who need them.
Your role will be split between assisting the Head of Public Engagement and Communications three days per week and two days a week assisting the Chief Executive and Founder of the charity.
Key responsibilities will vary across:
- Management of ‘Dance to Health’ and ‘Aesop’ email accounts
- Website maintenance and content management
- Social media
- Events coordination
- Print and design
- Press releases and media enquiries
- Copywriting and proof reading
- Administration, report-writing and maintenance of organisational procedures
- Scheduling appointments, meetings and events.
- Coordinate the smooth running of the office
The ideal candidate:
You will be excited to contribute to the ethos of Aesop in all interactions with stakeholders and the public and have a commitment to realising the full power of the arts to help address challenges in people’s daily lives.
- Education to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience of working with a wide range of people effectively
- Marketing and communications experience
- Knowledge of content management systems, ideally Wordpress and Hootsuite
- Administrative experience
- Confident lone working in an office environment with colleagues working remotely.
- Happy to travel to London and regionally for meetings and events
- Access to own transport
- A high level of integrity and discretion.
- Superb organisational and IT skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload and keep to targets and deadlines.
- First class verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to deal with decision makers at all levels with tact and diplomacy.
- Energy, positivity and an inspiring nature.
- Commitment to the Aesop ethos backed by relevant experience.
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
For more details, please e-mail your CV to Hannah.email@example.com ASAP to avoid disappointment! The firm closing date is Friday 20th September.