£23k - 28k per year
about 1 year ago
A global environmental organisation are looking for a Communications Executive to join their communications team at their London headquarters. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated self-starter to develop their skills and experience within a dynamic communications team.
This role will support the organisations busy communications department with:
- Campaigns, launches and announcements
- Content creation and digital activity
- Cross-campaign planning
- Press and media relations
- Reporting on communications activity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven communications experience
- Ability to draft compelling copy
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Strong analytical skills with ability to process complex material
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated communications professional early on in their career to develop their skills and experience in a rapidly expanding organisation, with real impact in global sustainability.
Salary: 23-28,000 DOE
Contract: Permanent / Full time
If you are interested in this position please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.email@example.com for more details. This role will firmly close Monday 3rd June at 8.00am.