£33k - 36k per year
020 7820 7305
11 months ago
As Communications Manager you will play an active part in formulating the marketing and communications strategy to support an international charity with a niche mission. You will be the brand guardian who improves consistency of materials in local, regional and country areas and confidently promotes and communicates the charity s work and services to stakeholder groups.
This is a broad role where strategy, publications, digital and branding experience is key, and knowledge of how to lead a successful PR or Marketing campaign is essential.
The ideal will candidate will have the following experience;
- A high standard of literacy
- A high level of communications experience
- Ability to write clear and jargon-free copy reflecting the brand and values of the mission; to edit and proofread to a high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently whilst being an excellent team player
- Ability to deliver innovative and strategic productions
- Experience of setting up and maintaining websites/blogs and social networking sites
- Fluency in IT systems Word and Outlook