£37k - 42k per year
020 7820 7302
about 1 month ago
A unique international sustainability charity are looking for a Communications Manager to join their global communications team at their London headquarters.
As an experienced communications professional you will play an integral role in this dynamic business facing organisation. You will make your mark leading, developing and implementing integrated multi-channel global communication strategies and plans. You will offer creative concepts to maximise media coverage and create impactful communications across the competitive global media landscape.
- Develop and implement a proactive multi-channel communications strategy for specific projects, initiatives and programs of activity for target markets, sometimes in collaboration with partner organizations
- Ensure all external communications meet the need of the target demographic
- Work with the content team to develop creative content
- Champion the brand and strategic market positioning to key stakeholders
- Offer support and advice to wider communications team where necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous communications and/or PR experience
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Extensive experience promoting content across a range of digital and traditional platforms
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- A strong analytical mind, with the ability to translate complex information into compelling stories and content
If you are passionate about pro actively promoting corporate sustainability this could be the role for you!
Salary £37,000 - £42,000
Please e-mail your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information! Please note the firm closing date is Friday 27th August at 8.00am.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.