£34k - 40k per year
020 7820 7305
8 months ago
A unique international sustainability charity are looking for a Communications Manager to join their global communications team at their London headquarters.
As an experienced communications professional you will play an integral role in this dynamic business facing organisation. You will support the communications work and content development for a global investor initiative.
- Develop high-quality blogs/op-eds and other content for the initiative’s website and external media placement by partners to showcase investor action on climate change
- Lead on writing and editing for various initiative wide strategic communications content deliverables
- Develop and manage the production of strategic marketing content and collateral to support overall efforts to demonstrate the initiative’s impact and investor action on climate change.
- Provide writing support for initiative-wide communications advocacy work and regional specific content writing needs.
- Provide overall planning and coordination support for the initiatives working group leads and their efforts to provide initiative-wide communications support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience in journalism, advocacy or business writing, strategic communications or marketing.
- Strong coordination, planning and project management skills.
- Excellent communications, research, fact-checking, messaging development, writing, and editing skills.
- Experience in writing for an advocacy, investor, and news audience.
- Strong understanding of digital media landscape and experience in website and social media marketing
- Successful record of managing multiple writing projects and the ability to work quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
If you are passionate about pro actively promoting corporate sustainability this could be the role for you!
Contract 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary £34,000 – 40,000
Please e-mail your CV to Harriett.email@example.com for more information! Please note the firm closing date is Monday 18th October at 8.00am.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.