£35k - 38k per year
020 7820 7302
24 days ago
A fantastic job opportunity as Communications Manager, joining a University Students’ Union, in South-east London. The University specialise in the study of creative, cultural and social subjects.
You will help craft and launch a new strategy, and lay the foundations for building a new reputation and track record for the SU. You'll join a creative, close-knit and collaborative team, of around 20 full-time staff, and 40 student staff.
- Deliver and implement strategic communications assets, such as annual messaging frameworks brand guidelines, audience analysis, budgets and content pipelines
- Embed a ‘comms as partner, not service’ concept across the SU
- Protect and enhance the brand
- Support effective internal communications and collaboration within the SU
- Line manage the Graphic Designer.
Salary £35,000 - £38,000 dependent on experience
Full-time, permanent role
Hybrid working- 2-3 days in the office.
Location- South East London
Please get in touch for more information Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
Firm closing date for applications is Tuesday 21st June, but please get in touch now to avoid disappointment.