£33k - 36k per year
020 7820 7305
28 days ago
An excellent opportunity for a Communications Manager role has come in with a social welfare charity. The role is broad and has line management responsibility too. You will play an active part in formulating the marketing and communications strategy to support the charity’s growth and business development.
You will gain exposure across teams, and you will work closely with fundraising teams and the SMT also.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement internal and external marketing strategies
- Be the brand guardian and work to improve consistency of materials in local, regional and country areas
- Promote the work to key stakeholder groups
- Write and produce supporter marketing and media materials
- Be responsible for the Digital Communications Officer with the aim of increasing on-line supporter donations
- Write a targeted communications strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience leading either PR, marketing or comms campaigns
- Experience writing clear copy and the ability to proof-red
- Deliver innovative and strategic productions
- Experience with social media
- Ability to work pro-actively, under-pressure and with enthusiasm
Location: Central London
Hours: Full-time, 5 days a week
Please get in touch ASAP if you are keen to avoid disappointment. The firm closing date is Friday 9th August 8.00am.