£40k per year + 0
020 7820 7305
5 months ago
A high-achieving global membership organisation, are keen to find a Communications Manager with drive and charisma to communicate the charity's achievements and deliver a broad range of communication messages.
The work of the membership is broad and far-reaching and they are at an exciting time of development. The team are eager to meet a like-minded enthusiast who is passionate about education.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and developing the organisation s outputs to ensure that the brand is strong and visible to their members.
- To oversee all published physical and digital materials and manage the information displayed externally through their website, social media and e-mail marketing channels.
- To manage and oversee the promotional and marketing strategy for the charity s services, including best practice data use.
- Maintain and develop all public-facing marketing materials including newsletters, website, social media accounts, flyers and banners to ensure they are modern, visible and attractive to the membership and external contacts.
- To deliver and manage confident and informed webinars and presentations to large and small audiences and to engage effectively in a diverse range of public speaking duties. The webinars will be directly managed by the Communications and Engagement Executive
- To line manage and support the professional development of the Communications & Engagement Executive.
To apply for this role you will have the following expertise:
- To be educated to Degree Level, a marketing or communications degree would be an advantage.
- To have experience of designing, delivering and managing digital marketing/communication campaigns.
- To have experience monitoring, evaluating and reporting the success of campaigns.
- To be highly literate with experience of writing articles/texts for a variety of publications including online and offline promotional materials.
- To have excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver confident and informed presentations and engage effectively in a diverse range of public speaking duties.
- Proven experience of planning and delivering multiple and complex projects simultaneously.
- To have excellent interpersonal skills and experience building positive relationships.
- To be able to work effectively with stakeholders connected to schools, colleges, universities, government departments and organisations within the Education Sector.
- To be committed to safeguarding, child protection and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and to engage in associated continual professional development in this area. Training will be provided.
- Previous line management experience would be an advantage.
For more information please get e-mail your CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note the closing date is Wednesday 31st October. To avoid disappointment please get in touch ahead of this date.