£28,988.09 - 33,093.09 per year
020 7820 7302
5 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a well established national organisation who are looking for a confident Communications Officer. In this creative role, you will focus on raising the profile of the organisation amongst its key target audiences.
This role will join a busy communications department working across the team to support on a wide range of projects and deliverables. With media relations a key focus of this role, you will utilise your media contacts and proven track record of securing coverage to promote the organisations campaigns. Your previous communications experience will allow you to hit the ground running and support the team with their upcoming anniversary campaigns. You solid experience of and passion for writing will allow you to work across the organisation to find stories and turn them into engaging pieces of content to push across multiple channels.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working within a busy press office and as part of an integrated communications team.
- A track record of identifying, developing and securing high quality media opportunities which meet strategic objectives and KPIs.
- Experience of bringing a Brand to life by telling people's real-life stories in an engaging, inspiring and respectful way.
- Ability to build a rapport and strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of the media landscape and communications best practice, with strong journalist contacts
Salary: £28,988 if based from Reading Hub / £33,093 if based in London Office (inclusive of ILW)
Location: Reading Hub OR London Office (initially remote due to Covid Restrictions)
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk. Please note this role will firmly close at 8.00am Tuesday 8th June 2021. Only successful candidates will be contacted.