£32.6k per year
020 7820 7305
2 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting an impactful social welfare organisation in their search for a Communications officer.
In this newly created position you will responsible for managing and developing the organisations proactive and reactive media and support it’s insight-driven communications strategies, plans and campaigns. The Communications officer will work closely as part of a small team, working with the Head of Marketing and Communications to deliver their new Communications strategy.
As Communications Officer you will:
- Utilise your flair for writing to deliver engaging communications across multiple channels covering website, social media and e-newsletters etc.
- Successfully manage relationships to secure profile-raising media coverage across print, broadcast and online outlets
- Handle reactive media enquires ensuring timely comment and response
- Adopt an insight led approach, monitoring and reporting on the impact of activity to inform future projects
This impactful membership organisation work to provide a fair and effective justice system. They do this through informing policy, and practice, offering support and guidance to magistrates and raising awareness of key issues to the public. They have recently embarked on a period of significant change and modernisation as they endeavour to remain relevant to the changing needs of their members. Marketing and Communications is a key element of this change, and so the Communications Officer will play a significant role in this exciting period of change.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Solid proactive and reactive media with confidence to manage this function autonomously
- Proven ability to manage proactive campaigns from plan to evaluation
- Excellent written style with meticulous attention to detail
- A passion for developing engaging content for multiple audiences
- Experience implementing strategy to hit key objectives
Location – London (with hybrid working pattern)
Contract – Permanent
Salary - £32,600
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk or call 02078207305. This role will firmly close on Monday 21st March at 8.00am. Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.