£27k per year
020 7820 7305
about 1 month ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, highly motivated individual with proven experience of working within public relations to plan and deliver communications activities, for a national charity supporting vulnerable people.
- Managing incoming media enquiries and coordinating any media interviews.
- Drafting and disseminating of press releases, as well as maintaining press lists and media coverage files.
- Preparing and contributing to case studies, speeches, articles and reports.
- Publicise our work and campaigns across multiple digital channels, including creating content.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working within communications or public relations.
- Demonstrate creative writing skills to draft press releases, statements and blogs, website copy and social media messaging.
- Display excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Enjoy being part of a hard working team.
Location Working from home now, and the office is central London.
Job type 6 month FTC, full-time hours.
Please e-mail your CV and cover letter to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP, as they are reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
You will need to be available to start immediately.