£20k per year + 0
020 7820 7305
3 months ago
As Communications Officer you will manage the charity's main communication channels across the website, social media and publication channels. You will assist with varied communication projects, for example producing short videos, writing campaign material or supporting with phone management in the office.
You will be highly organised and eager to support the charity and their cause, supporting those will health issues. You will be supported in the role and be joining a wonderful team and you will have the opportunity to be creative and offer ideas.
In order to apply for this role you will have:
- Experience using WordPress as a CMS
- Good organisational skills able to prioritise tasks and to change priorities as required; manage own workload; work to deadlines; make informed decisions; save documents in a clear and logical manner (archives, working drafts, etc)
- Excellent general IT skills, including experience and competence in Microsoft
- Good telephone manner; good interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible and reliable
- A can do attitude
- Experience with Photoshop / InDesign
Please note the organisation are based in Leatherhead, a short walk from the train station. The charity are keen to hire ASAP so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment.