£26,960 - 31,400 per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with a well-known international development charity who need a Community and Engagement Manager (corporate focus) to work within their London location. The ideal candidate would come from either a corporate fundraising background or someone who is excellent at pitching and new business too. A really great opportunity for someone looking to mix their income streams.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Drive growth in their key income streams regional corporates, 'in aid of' fundraising individuals and fundraising groups by providing excellent relationship management and acquisition.
- Working closely with the regional corporate team to grow the regional corporate pipeline in London and discuss support needs for opportunities where relevant.
- Support the development and delivery of acquisition, stewardship and product strategies to maximise the funding stream's impact on income and brand engagement.
- Responsible for updating and managing a pipeline of opportunities across all income streams.
- Ideally experience of working within corporate fundraising, or working within stewarding high profile supporters. This candidate needs to feel confident talking to corporates and working on pitches too.
- Ideally experience of working on and delivering a great stewardship plan, and have brilliant relationship building skills.
- You can be from a community fundraising background too.
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah or Dagmara at Harris Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org or Hannah.email@example.com
The hiring manager is seeing applications as they come in so please get in touch ASAP to not miss out.
Salary is £26,000 - £31,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.