£35k per year
020 7820 7332
9 months ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with a wonderful national charity in their search for a Regional Fundraising Committees manager.
This is not your ordinary Fundraising Manager role. Up to 4 days a week working from home and a cause unlike any other dedicated to supporting the very people that protect our public.
The vision is to create ten self-organising committees by 2022, with a pilot committee in the south-east. The first 4 or 5 committees will be set up and supported by you, to raise funds to support the initiatives and programmes of the charity in the region. In addition, you will be utilising our networks and contacts within philanthropic groups that already exist outside the charity to support our work in a more structured and coordinated manner.
- Establish, engage, encourage, and give practice support to our regional fundraising committees by assuming the role of mentor whilst ensuring all activity is consistent with the values of the charity.
- Be the main point of contact for all our community fundraising committees.
- Develop close working relationships with our key influencers, including Chief Constables, MP's and Lords.
- Set up the initial Sussex Committee, starting from scratch, but using our well-established networks at the highest level.
- Oversee and work with the suppliers and agencies to deliver maximum value.
- Bring people to a point where they will serve on a high-level volunteer fundraising committee
- Use your expertise and experience working across the organisation to identify ambitious funding opportunities.
- Educated to A-level or equivalent work experience of 3 years
- Evidence of CPD in fundraising
- Certificate / Diploma in Fundraising
- Ability to build and lead project teams from across the organisation to achieve key tasks and events
- Inspiring and cultivating volunteer committees of wealthy individuals
- Experience supporting self-organising groups and committees to develop fundraising activities and events
- Previous experience of running a development board or similar
- Experience engaging with local committees within community settings
- A full, clean driving licence and access to a car for business use (D)
How to apply
If the above sounds like you then please do not hesitate to submit your CV and cover letter. Your submission should include how you meet the person specification, and demonstrate how you are able to fulfil the job description. This is the assessment criteria used.