11 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working on a great opportunity for a experienced Corporate Fundraiser to join a international health charity working with disadvantaged communities. The organisation is going through a great period of expansion and this role will focus on implementing its 3 year strategy.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop new bushiness as well as the development of existing relationships
- Set up strategic plan
- Communicate with all donors and stakeholder's
- Set and deliver to budgetary targets
The key skills and experiences required include:
- Previous Corporate development programme experience
- Experience of winning new business
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Strong project management experience
If this is the right role for you, please apply now and I will be in touch. The closing date for this will be the 11th March 2019.