£40,000 pro rata
over 2 years ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be partnering with an International Disaster Relief Charity, recruiting for a Corporate Partnerships Associate to join their team. There will be no formal management responsibility, but this role will provide significant input to the Partnerships Executive. This is a part time, fixed-term contract role working 22.5 hours per week until 28th February 2020. The salary is £24,000 per annum (£40,000 per annum FTE).
- This is a fixed-term role to help the charity drive forward new business while the current Business Development Manager goes on maternity leave.
- This role will focus on researching, attracting and launching new partnerships. Working alongside the Head of team and the Corporate Partnerships Executive, this role will also have input into account management, particularly at partnership launch, but possibly also longer-term for larger, complex partnerships
- Experience of securing corporate new business and experience of relationship management and partnership management.
- This role is all about new partnerships, so successful candidates should enjoy new business. Because most of the internal processes and reporting requirements will be handled by others, this is a unique opportunity for a candidate looking for a role that will be about networking, meeting new people, telling the charity's story and making a difference through securing new partners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills particularly in relation to writing proposals and presentations.
- Creative and innovative and likes to work within a team.
If you have these skills then please send me your up to date CV. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted with further information