£36k - 38k per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 year ago
Harris Hill are excited to be working exclusively with a brilliant education and young person focused charity in finding them their new Corporate Partnerships Development Manager. This organisation gives children and young people from disadvantaged communities the literacy skills to succeed in life.
The Corporate Development Manager is based in their development department, working in a team of six who manage their corporate and brand partnerships. You will focus on developing new business opportunities, working alongside the Head of Corporate Partnership Development to identify and secure new partnerships and income to meet ambitious targets. You will also have some account management responsibility for existing corporate relationships, providing a high level of stewardship.
This team is super exciting and work already with over 80 corporate partners, including well-known brands such as McDonald's and The Premier League, and large multinationals such as Lancome, KPMG and Amazon.
This is a great role for someone who is in corporate fundraising now or who is out of sector in new business and sales.
Main responsibilities will be:
- This role is responsible for developing and securing new corporate partnerships, working to income targets for core activity (unrestricted income) as well as programme (restricted) income.
- The postholder will also spend some time managing existing corporate relationships.
- Develop new and existing business through market and prospect research, networking, identifying and responding to leads and working closely with colleagues across the organisation.
To apply for this role you will need experience of:
- Ideally experience of securing new business within a charitable organisaiton. However if you have out of sector experience of sales, pitching and working with large brands, then please do get in touch too.
- A great team player and someone who has genuine passion for young people.
- Managing multi-faceted partnership development processes.
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description please contact Hannah and send her a CV at Harris hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
This roles closes on Thursday 19th of August.
Salary is £36,000 - £38,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.