£26,780 per year
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with a membership body in recruiting a Corporate Partnerships Officer. This role will be responsible for managing key relationships with existing and potential corporate members, across various financial services. You will liaise with senior professionals keen to engage with the charity and their members, with firms including Natwest, Bates Wells, and Goldman Sachs. You will ensure that members receive exceptional customer service, maximise income generation from a variety of activities, and support the creation of a viable pipeline for new income streams.
This role is a mix of account management and new business, but at its core it is about building relationships. You will work with the marketing team to produce attractive and effective publicity materials in line with the charity's brand and house style.
- be a natural relationship builder with strong communication skills;
- be innovative, ambitious, questioning and solutions focussed;
- feel comfortable meeting with senior professionals across various sectors;
- be a team player working collaboratively with wider colleagues on cross-organisational projects;
- be open, approachable and a firm believer in continuous development
This is a perfect step for someone who wants to enter the charity sector. If you are keen and want have an informal chat about the role then please do get in touch with Hannah on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on
Salary is £26,000 and there is flexible working available.
CV and supporting statement required.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.