£28k - 32k per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with a large organisation for their next Corporate Partnerships Officer. It is a great opportunity for a Corporate Fundraising Executive or Corporate Partnerships Assistant to step into. This role will be working with some brilliant 6 figure accounts and also doing some research into new business too. It's a really exciting time to join this brilliant established team!
Within this role the postholder will be:
- Managing a portfolio of corporate partners, building excellent relationships with key contacts, cultivating them for additional support and bigger opportunities. Always looking to exceed expectations
- Working with the Deputy Head of Corporate Partnerships Manager to strengthen key partnerships and maximise income generation. Identify growth opportunities for your portfolio of relationships
- Implement and deliver first class stewardship through developing a range of engagement opportunities for partners, ensuring partnership KPIs and commitments are met. Implement and develop a range of exciting engagement opportunities for partners
To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience of:
- Proven experience of providing excellent support to partners, ideally within the charity sector
- Proven success of developing and maintaining effective donor relationships
- Experience of initiating and developing excellent working relationships with key contacts across the charity
- Experience of building successful relationships with Corporates
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Hannah at Harris Hill on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207331.
The hiring manager is seeing applications as and when so please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment. Please get you application to me by Friday 17th December.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.