£32k - 35k per year
020 7820 7319
2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller and School Fees Administrator where you will manage all aspects of the fee invoice preparation process for the schools.
As Credit Controller and School Fees Administrator, you will:
- Manage all aspects of preparation of fees for three schools, in an accurate and efficient manner via email
- Provide fees and billing reports for the accounts department when necessary
- Provide assistance to the Finance Manager and other staff of the Bursary when required
- Produce the annual School Fees Comparator
The successful applicant will:
- Have demonstrable experience within finance and a similar role
- Be AAT qualified or studying towards AAT qualification
- Have experience with Sage 200 and FeeMaster
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If this sounds like you and you're keen to hear more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partners.