£33.5k - 41.5k per year
020 7820 7310
4 months ago
Are you a CRM Administrator looking for a new challenge?
The Charity is looking for a creative and dynamic Systems Administrator to drive a change and be the go-to person for users, and an advocate for CRM within the organisation and how it is used.
This is a role with real responsibility and opportunity to develop.
The Dynamics 365 systems you will manage are central to the way the charity understands its processes and there is plenty of scope for you to influence how they adapt and deliver greater value. You will be working within a small and friendly team. Your role will be vital to the transformation of the charity and working practices.
They are looking for a motivated professional with a background in Dynamics 365 administration.
- Ensuring that the data in the CRM is correct
- Work with the organisation as a system champion; train people to ensure CRM is understood by new and existing users; help the system grow and evolve
- Provide support and training for people in data entry and basic management
- Review, assess and prioritise requests for improvement/change requests with the CRM Development Manager
Field support requests
- Administer configuration changes
- Take responsibility for changes to: dashboards, views, business processes, workflows and dialogs, templates, reports, fields and forms
- Liaise with third party support partners to resolve issues and to develop any new features
- Set up security parameters and undertake audits when required
- Administration of user roles
- Creation of new user guides to support new processes and releases
- Ensure data security and protection is maintained at all times in line with GDPR and the charity's policies
- Problem solving: ability to identify issues and think through solutions
- Understanding data: ability to deliver clean, maintainable and insightful systems
- Communication and teamwork: ability to support and enhance the work of colleagues
- Self-starter: ability to use initiative to proactively identify risks and opportunities
- Organisation: ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise workload
- Strong spreadsheet skills
- Passion for self-learning and development
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Extensive experience of Dynamics 365 administration, including helping to build complex workflows and processes, maintaining data, and form/view creation
- Experience of managing and customising content management systems
- Experience working with the wider Microsoft Office 365 ecosystem
- Preferably certified Microsoft Dynamics Administrator (desirable)