£400 - 500 per day
020 7820 7308
about 2 months ago
4 Months, 1 Day
A fantastic education non-profit are looking to recruit a Data Compliance Lead on a 3-6 month Interim basis. This role is for an immediate start based at their central London office.
Our client works closely with schools, colleges and social enterprises in order to improve social mobility for young people. Staff members frequently work with sensitive data across a range of different online platforms so your role will be vital in ensuring GDPR compliance.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Undertake a review of the organisations' current GDPR compliance.
- Develop and implement the organisations' data protection policies, systems and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Act as the first point of contact for the organisations' teams on data policies and procedures.
- Design and implement a review programme to provide ongoing assurance on the organisations' compliance with GDPR.
- Work with each team to review and implement local action plans and training.
- Report upwards on companies progress and compliance.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of reviewing and developing Data Protection Policies and Systems.
- Experience of developing and actioning Data Protection across different teams.
- An excellent knowledge of GDPR and data protection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be solution-focused and immediately available
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.