£55k - 60k per year
020 7820 7310
11 months ago
Harris Hill are excited to be working with this amazing national charity looking for an experienced Data Lead.
This is your opportunity to join on a 12 month contract on the established CRM project as Data and Integrations Lead for its second phase, guiding and delivering their migration from the Raisers Edge database to Microsoft Dynamics 365.
You will work as part of a skilled project team, reporting to the Project Lead, working with a technical partner and alongside a dedicated Project Manager and Product Manager, and supported by a Data Specialist.
You will bring your understanding of data and experience with databases and similar projects to ensure they migrate the right data from their current systems, and that once in D365 the data is structured to their needs, is supported by efficient integrations, and drives the delivery of their Supporter Journeys Strategy.
Main responsibilities and accountabilities:
1. Lead the data migration.
2. Lead the integrations workstream.
3. Audit fields to determine which should be in the new system, defining the data structure of their new system.
4.Lead the design of new fields and relationships between fields in the Dynamics system to ensure the new CRM can deliver a step change in their fundraising capability.
5.Lead the process of data transformation, ensuring the data workstream delivers the conversion of data from its current to new form.
6. Lead data extraction and mapping.
7. Play a leading role in the end-to-end migration process.
8. Test migrated data holistically, fields mapped correctly, data linked properly.
9. Work closely with User Experience leads to ensure user-facing interactions.
10. Manage, refine and apply feedback and contributions from internal stakeholders.
Knowledge and experience
- designing, planning and managing the data workstream in CRM migration projects of a significant scale.
- working with and good technical knowledge of APIs, and other data transfer and update methods, to streamline and automate processes.
- working with internal stakeholders and business owners to identify data stored in databases and spreadsheets, and preparing the data for migration.
- mapping data fields in existing sources to fields in a new database
- managing or working closely with technical agencies on the automation of data migration between databases
- managing junior data roles for data cleansing and preparation
- working in a fundraising charity or for an agency dealing with charity or not-for-profit clients on a database or migration project
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 database
- Raisers Edge database
- Knowledge of APIs and other data transfer and update methods which streamline and automate processes