£26,526 - 30,395 per year
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Database Assistant for a great health non-profit organisation.
We’re currently looking for an experienced Database Assistant who will provide first class support to users of the main CRM (Raiser’s Edge).
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Database Assistant
Salary: £ 26,526 - £30,395 per annum plus excellent benefits
Hours: 35 hours per week
Contract for: 6 months fixed-term contract
Reporting to the Database Manager you will be joining a highly effective Data Team that between them are responsible for a number of systems, projects, selections and analysis across the organisation.
In this varied role you will also create guidance and training resources, develop and run regular data cleaning and import processes, and support delivery of data and CRM related projects.
- Business plan implementation
- Provide support and training to 100+ users of the CRM
- Develop and run recurring data processes
- Support the administration and configuration of the CRM
- Support delivery of data and CRM related projects
- Provide administrative support for the data team
- Monitoring and Reporting on Performance
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge and/or a strong understanding of databases is essential.
- Experience of providing support or training to users.
- Experience of creating and maintaining guidance and training documentation.
- Experience of administering and configuring Raiser’s Edge.
- Experience of providing support through a ticketing system.
- Good understanding of database systems.
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.