£14 per hour
020 7820 7308
3 months ago
1 Month, 1 Day
Harris Hill are excited to be working with a fantastic disability charity in order to recruit their next Interim Database Assistant.
The successful candidate will be based at our clients East-London office for the duration of 4-6 weeks whilst they recruit for the permanent role.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available to start in the role immediately.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the Raiser's Edge database
- Importing data to the database using ImportOmatic
- Processing and manipulating data for export where required
- Running standard reports and answering general data queries
- Assisting in the processing of Direct Debit BACs files
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of using Raiser's Edge CRM or a similar database
- Experience of importing and processing data
- A demonstrable understanding of Gift Aid and Data processes
- Experience of working for a non-profit organisation
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.